Thursday, August 7, 2014

Designed For Life



So this song has been heavy on my heart tonight. As I continue to pray for God to use me with DFL coming up this song really spoke to me. That if I let God start that fire in passion in me there is NO telling what could happen at DFL. If all of us Designed Sisterhood girls let our passion for Him guide us in this there is no telling how much God can do with this event! I am so excited to see what he does. Around 1:20 in the song it says Let it start right here in this city. I have replaced that with Springfield. I can not wait to see how packing out JQH Arena for three days with Gods precious daughters will FOREVER change this town. So if you wouldn't mind join me in praying over DFL and that each and every girl there will open herself up to be consumed in a passion for Him and that we will change the community around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment